[ST] UK Lightswitch for Heated Grips?

Hello All,

I've seen a few references on the list regarding the UK headlight switch
assembly being used to control the Triumph heated grips on the ST.  I'm
thinking that this may be a cleaner solution than the switch provided with
the kit.  Has anyone performed this mod?  If so, do the terminals on the UK
headlight switch match up the same as the ones on the provided switch, or
does it require some modification?

Thanks for the help!

John
2001 BRG ST