(no subject)

Hello Robert French.  I am responding to the proposed rulemaking regarding
street motorcycles.  The current Motorycycle Consumer News shows what a small
percentage street motorcyles play in  the overall pollution picture.
Motorcyles are much more  fuel efficient, contribute less to traffic
congestion, and undoubtedly pollute less than other transportation choices.
If the EPA is serious about pollution control, over the road diesel trucks,
two-stroke leaf blowers, lawn mowers, etc. are the obvious targets.  I will
be contacting my government representatives as regards this proposed
rulemaking as well as organizing support from the motorcylcling public.
Thank you.
John Conneely
Evanston, IL