Richard

Steve, thanks for asking!

This is Richard's second week of physical therapy.  He's doing "passive" movement of
the arm (i.e. they're moving it for him or a pully system is moving it) for a few
more weeks because the doctor wants the bone to heal more before "active" movement
begins.  He'll start back to work 1/2 days next week.  I would prefer he wait
another week, but I've been overruled.  He's getting very bored!!  Still, motion
looks good, and he's in good spirits.

His bike is in the garage waiting for him.  I'll have to exercise it for him
occasionally ;-)!  At first he was thinking he would be back on it by mid-March, but
he's finally acknowledged that if he's able to get on it by the end of April, that
will be great.  He may be able to be my pillion before he's able to ride solo.  It
will all depend on how much and how quickly he rebuilds the muscles in his arm.

Lisa