Re: more...Wind Screens: Zero Gravity

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Erik Miner wrote:

> >From: "William A. Flowers" <wflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Re: more...Wind Screens: Zero Gravity
> >
> >Previously, you (Erik Miner) wrote:
> > > Bill I have the Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen and the ZG Double
> > > Bubble. I was referring to the ZG Sport Touring screen.
>
> That's OK Bill we all have our Senior moments.. some of course more
> than others ;-)
> BTW are you going to the Rallye again this year?? It sure would be
> fun to put our little riding group together again!

AFAIK both Bill and I will be there, we already have a room booked,
so Bill tells me that is.

As well, we both might also have AutoComs by then, well at least
I will. I will also probably get a Motorola FRS radio or such for
communications.

I look forward to catching up with everyone. Although I probably
still won't be completely legal, but then again I also will not
have the loudest bike.

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664