Y2K Sprint RS

G'afternoon DawgPack,

Per Mr. Draper's referral, I'm going to be getting an Atomic Orange Sprint
RS shortly (ETA Feb 10) from Orange County Triumph.  I will be taking
advantage of Triumph $300 free gear offer, and would like some suggestions
on how to distribute the $300.  According to the dealer, the $300 is only
good towards Triumph clothing at retail price.  Unfortunately, that rules
out the soft saddlebags, tankbag, centerstand, top rack, etc...

I have need of, in order of priority, pants, boots, gloves.  I live in Las
Vegas, (Nevada, not New Mexico) so the ability to handle hot and cold is
more important than the ability to deal with cold and wet.  Short term plans
include using the RS for commuting, weekend touring, and back road
scratching.  Your perspectives on the available Triumph clothing with the
above in mind is respectfully solicited.

John T. Sanford
Programmer/Analyst
Sunterra Financial Services
(702) 804-8683