RE: Y2K Sprint RS

Welcome there Sanford, I have an orange RS as well.  I can tell you one
thing, good choice.  Its definitely a fun bike and an awesome color to boot.
I have put almost 4000 miles on mine since I picked it up new at
Thanksgiving, no problems.  Let me say I do have some problems like everyone
else has crappy mirrors and the worse problem is I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO
RIDE THE THING.  I have spoke to a few people who bought from Orange County
Triumph and they all have good things to say.

As far as clothing, I hear ya about the weather situation, I live in San
Diego.  You might want to pick up a couple pairs of gloves, light ones (RS
sport gloves look awesome) and some colder weather gloves.  Also you could
still pick up some pants with that as well.

Enjoy
Mike