Re: 2001 East Coast Rallye

I know I'm probably one voice of many, but maybe next year have the East
Coast Rallye in the June/July timeframe?  Teachers in this part of the
country go back to work in early August.  We would really like to go,
but we could only probably get there by late Friday night.  I've got a
hard time paying for the Rallye and only being there for half.  Maybe
next year!  Hope everybody has fun...

Wish we could be there,
	Mark & Carolyn Collett

Eric Sheley wrote:

> General Release - TSRA 2001 East Coast Rallye Information
>
> The voting is done and the meeting areas have been reserved. The paperwork
> has been filed and the deposits have been made.....
>
> Now, to the good stuff. As you all know, the TSRA and all the Sprint Dawgs
> are heading back to North Carolina for our East Coast event again this
> year, and since we had such a good time at the Pisgah last year, we've
> opted to use them as our home base again. The event has really grown and we
> will have to go to another location next year (2002), so don't miss your
> last chance to Rallye at the Pisgah.
>
> Our members have already had a shot at getting their reservations
> (membership has it's advantages) and now the ST / RS list will have a days
> lead over everyone else to get in on this event.
>
> The East Coast 2001 Rallye will be held on August 17th and 18th, 2001. Plan
> on arriving on the 16th (or earlier) and departing on the 19th (or later).
> IMPORTANT !!! The Pisgah Inn only has about 50 rooms - these will sell out
> very quick - if you do nothing else right now, log onto
> http://www.pisgahinn.com and makes your reservation (list "Triumph Group"
> in the other information field). While they don't open until April, they
> are on site taking reservations by email and the web. (If you make a
> reservation, but later decide that you cannot make it, please contact me
> BEFORE releasing your room. We will have a waiting list I'm sure and I
> would rather have a Rallye participant get your room than someone who is
> just passing though on the parkway.)
>
> In addition to the Pisgah Inn, there is a primitive campground across the
> parkway and a motorcycle only campground about 10 miles away. Once the
> Pisgah fills up, we have a number of hotels off the Parkway, but none
> closer than about 15 miles. Your best bet is to get your reservations in
> quick....
>
> Once you have registered at the Pisgah, please fill out your Membership and
> Rallye Registration form (71K - requires adobe reader 4.0 or later).
>
> http://www.tsra.cc/membership/2001eastrallye.pdf
>
> If you loose the link, don't worry as it is also posted on the TSRA.cc
> website under the membership section.
>
> This year, Riders are $41 and passengers are $21. Registration includes
> TSRA membership and a T-shirt. If you register before February 28th AND you
> are planning on attending the West Coast event as well, you will get a $5
> credit toward the West Coast event once finalized.
>
> This advance registration pricing (of $41/$21) is good only through July
> 15th. If you register after that time or wait until the Rallye, there will
> be a $10 Late Registration Fee. So get the best possible rate and get your
> registration in today. This year to make things easier we do accept
> Mastercard and Visa for payments through the TSRA website.
>
> For those of you that didn't make it last year, ask someone that did. We
> [...]

- --

Mark Collett
Michelin Engineer
Unigraphics CAD/CAM user!