Re: Silver wheels

Darren_Mason@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> had my wheels polished then 'nickel' plated (its not just plain nickel, but
> called 'NicoShine'). They look great (almost as shiny as having them
> chromed) & really suit the blue.

I'll second this, having just seen Darren's wheels last night after
dinner. They really look spectacular! I was considering buying myself a
bunch of the carbon fibre goodies from Jack Lilley's for my birthday,
but now I'm thinking that a second set of rims, done up with NicoShine,
might be the ticket instead. (I'd save the standard rims for race
rubber, making it easy to switch to sticky buns for the track days I
dream of attending. OK, OK, Evan, I'll go to Thunderhill! :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA