Re: ChatterBox (was Re: more...Wind Screens: Zero Gravity)

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, William A. Flowers wrote:

> However I sure can't recommend to anyone that they buy a ChatterBox.

hmm, that would make the two of us on that one.

> I suppose that you get what you pay for, but why should these things
> (e.g. Autocomm and others) cost so much?
>
> > Sure I will, the 6's green is pretty close to BRG, people might
> > not even notice :-)
>
> Yeah, right!  ;-)

That reminds me, I have to decide whether I am going to remove the
centre stand or not. Last time I was on the BRP on it I was dragging
it on about 1/2 the turns :-) Of course I had a weeks worth of
luggage on the back at the time. I am going to look into what it
takes to remove it, it is simple than I will bring along the required
tools.

Speaking of which, this year the bike is not going to be a trailer
queen. The current plan is for me to meet Bench Dawg somewhere near
the bottom of the BRP the night before we are supposed to be at
Pigsaw. Then the day before the meet we are going to ride up the
parkway to the inn, with maybe one or two diversions, obviously
anyone in the South [East|Central|West] are invited to join us.

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664

End of st-digest V2001 #69