for Kathy - RS picture

 >>> what a yard!  I love all the flowers!  You must spend all your
free time watering them when you're not on your bike. :-)  I forget
- -- where do you live? <<<

    Thanks Kathy,... but I don't do ANY gardening!  I'd rather get
a root canal than work in the yard (or the house).  My poor, long-
suffering (alas, not silently) wife does all that stuff.  Important
things like motorcycles (street & dirt), surfing, skiing, diving,
flying and sailing with my 7 kids and 7 grandkids take up my time.

    We live in So. Orange Co. (Dana Point), Calif,.. endless summer.

    Since that picture, I've put the more comfortable Trophy (Sprint
Exec?) footpegs on; much better for long days on the bike.

                               Have fun;

                                       doggydo   - - -
o%\o