Re: MPS goodies

My husband has an MPS carbon fiber hugger on his VFR and loves the thing.
So for that reason I'm really interested in finding out if they have one
for the RS yet.   Doesn't look like one is listed in the catalogue yet
for the RS (but I haven't called to ask).

Oh yeah, and mirrors of course. :-)

Kathy