Re: cable troubles

On a similair note I notice that in the recommended service schedule
it does NOT mention lubing cables! I would think that periodic
cleaning and lubing of the cable ends would help to eliminate
numerous problems. I've found that most cable failures aren't in the
middle somewhere but most likely at the ends where much of the wear
and tear happens.

Erik