Cognoscente Event: MASS GOLD!!

I know some of the riders on the list have completed SS1000's.  Last
September a group of riders got together in Gerlach, Nv with the express
purpose of setting a new world record for a Group SS1000.

Well they are raising the bar this summer.  Over Memorial Day weekend a
gathering will occur in Gerlach.  This time with the express purpose of
setting a world record for a Group BunBurner Gold.  For those not
familiar with the Iron Butt Association rides, the BBG is 1500 miles in
24 hours.

I rode/completed the ride in September last year, and have already
reserved my room for the ride in May. Would love to see some more
Sprint's there.  The Triumph contingent in Sept., consisted of my Sprint
and a couple of Trophys.

Mark Dieck
Mesa, AZ
IBA 8482, Gerlach '00, F&C '00