Help for a little girl, no hoax, it's me

	This is way off digest material but I need some help. I ran this by
Weasel before posting. That it is not a hoax, I know you've heard this
before but this is me and affects one of my soccer players that I'm
responsible for. I'm usually not serious but now I am.
	Im the VP of the HAWKS Select Soccer Club responsible for the girls.
	Krista Wilson is a 13 year old '87 HAWKS player. Krista didn't get to
play in the Thanksgiving tournament I put on because of a soccer injury
to her arm. By December 01 the pain had not diminished so the doctor
sent her to for x-rays. Must not be a bruise? Cancer!
	Krista has been in chemo since then trying to reduce the size of the
tumor so surgery could be performed. Again last week the tumor had grown
and spots were found on Krista's lungs. A new 5 straight days of two
hours a day chemo treatment started Monday and the surgery is now off
indefinitely. The nest step is drastic. She hasn't been in school since
early December and is house bound except for doctor and hospital visits.
We held a blood drive two weeks ago with a good turnout.
	I sent emails to all 26 HAWKS clubs asking for prayers and cards or
letters of encouragement to Krista. They have been overwhelmed. In one
day they received twenty letters. Pam has told me that in the last two
weeks she felt everybody's prayers and has been uplifted. The cards and
letters got to them in a really big way. They went down hill again after
last weeks failure.
	I now have involvement from several other area clubs, a south Texas
club, the church, etc. My buddy Martin Fay contacted them from Ireland.
So little from so many has meant so much for the family. They also have
a new baby boy that is just six months old, what a load.
	I'm planning some other events to help raise money for the outrageous
cost they are enduring.
	Krista's outlook is unknown at this point. But, it's dire. She's giving
everything to beat this thing. If only 10% of our readers them sent a
card it would do so much right here at Valentines.
	I know this smacks of the internet hoaxes we've all seen. And yes, I
know that sounds just like the opening of so many hoaxes. Krista has hit
me hard. Pam's emails get to me big time. Our soccer club is very family
orientated and with Krista only a year older than Hollie I'm hit hard.
Anything I can do to help them I'll do. This can change someone's life.
Maybe save it. Attitude goes a long way! Her doctor has asked for
prayers. If you or anyone you know would like to drop a card or message
please send to the following address. Put the Triumph group or TSRA,
etc.
Krista Wilson, 87 HAWKS #33
C/O Pam Falcinelli
601 Ridgecrest Cr.
Denton, Texas 76205
	Again, sorry for the off digest post but I'm desperate. Thanks. Sorry
for the off post.