Re: Lurker comments (was Re: SX Stoppit!)

Jeff,
I am with you on what your looking for. The RS will meet your needs
almost perfectly. The after market options are great and the bike
appears to have way more power for the occasional sport run. I am not a
true knee scrapper either although the more comfortable I get with this
style of riding ,I am getting more and more closer to the edge of the
rear tire. Seat time will give more confidence. I added a Triumph carbon
fiber race can, K&N air filter, and did the re map on the fuel, its
added about 12 to 15 hp. The bike is capable of way more speed than I
can comfortably use (or legally) and has no problem getting the front
wheel in the air. Good luck, Jerry