Dragon Rally

Its time for that Rally again, and as usual the masochistic members of the
TOMCC are mentaly preparing for the joys of the cold, wet, drunken and
foolhardy exploits that we all go back for year after year.

If any UK listers are coming along to this years Dragon Rally on Saturday,
send me an e-mail direct, and perhaps we can meet up for a chin wag over a
few beers.

Looks like its going to be a long walk to the pub, as the sites moved from
Capel Curig and will probably be held over by Caernarfon again, being as the
check point is in LLanberis.
Hope the beer tents got its licence.

Best Wishes,

Graeme.