Daytona launch

I've just seen the following. With luck I'll be going to this show on the
24th, so will keep you posted!

"After the disappointment of the Ally Pally show the chance to see the
latest and greatest comes in just a few weeks time at the o2o London
Motorcycle and Scooter Show. Four new models will be launched at the Excel
based show on the 21st - 25th February. Scooter fans will be pleased to see
new offerings from Gilera and Peugeot whilst big bike fans will be eager to
see the new Triumph Daytona and the BMW R1100S. Many people didn't even know
a new Triumph was to be launched this year as the factory have kept it a
closely guarded secret. Our sources say it's a stunner though so be sure to
check it out on the Triumph stand. All the manufacturers will be there with
over 500 new models between them. Add in the launch of the 2001 British
Superbike series and an indoor "try a bike" facility and you have the best
show of the year. Call 0870 777 020 to save £1 on the gate price."
http://www.bikenet-racing.com/data/bike-show/show.asp