RE: Daytona launch

Neil

Someone mentioned this one when I was at the Superbike Show last weekend.

The show is apparently in Docklands, which will almost certainly make it at
ExCeL, which is very close to London City Airport, on the road down from
Canning Town flyover to the airport.

It is also the location of the London International Dive Show, if you are
interested, on 3 & 4 March!

Dave Mc

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!! (And been out on it all day)