Re: RS vs ST

Ok, Darwin, if I get that far I'll definitely not dismiss the RS.  Cycle
Canada just did a long-term wrapup on theirs, with the main downside a
niggling electrical problem that McBride's was unable (unwilling) to fix
for them which left it sitting in prime riding weather.  They also found
the hp down from the previous test of an ST, but I see nothing in the
specs that suggests this should be the case.

Since you mention the heat, I'll bring it up again - is there a real
problem with this in, say, southern Ontario summers (Toronto)?  I won't
be gridlocked often given my new commute to the boonies, is this a
serious problem at speed?

- --

Thanks.

Jeff Goss