Re: Triumph site

IMHO Triumph ought to give up on their website and just send any new info they get to Eric.
Want a owner's manual  -  See dealer
Service Intervals/Schedule - See Manual/dealer
Need General Technical Assistance  - See dealer
Want to visit factory  - See dealer
Want a Brochure   -   See dealer

I know, I'm whining here, but I guess I just like to have better access to information than "See dealer", being a computer tech I'm use to being able to look up tech info myself any time of day or night.