Re: Daytona launch

> I've rang the phone number and its faulty.
> Where is the show in London? (earls court, Olympia ??)
> Any idea how much to get in

I see you already have the answers! I was going before I knew about the new
Daytona anyway ... it's the official BSB launch on the Wednesday, with all
the top racers there etc. Plus they have a 5 km (surely a misprint) indoor
circuit you can try bikes out on. And it's a good excuse to look at Victoria
Dock, where I'm hoping to get involved in a big new development in May. But
a new Triumph - that really is icing on the cake! I have a web address
somewhere which I'll try to find.

Barry
PS: RS v ST? The RS wins, hands down (ducks)
2000 RS