At last

Today the weather was cold but sunny in Belgium. Time to get the ST out for
the first time in more than three months. It was not without a bit of fear
because after previous winter my always from the first time starting ST
needed 50 tries before firing up. Someone (can't remember who) on the list
recommended to add some fuel stabilizer before storing the bike, which I did.

Today my ST fired up at first try. Yodelee dodelee ! I'm happy. Did a 200
km trip and boy I needed it and enjoyed every cm of it.

Love this bike more and more.

Ludo, Belgium
Red 99 ST