Mushy ST Brakes

I know all of you have experienced this same problem, Mushy ST front
brakes.  I reviewed the Tech section and the Brembo rotary master cylinder
fix but I wanted to see if there was a less expensive alternative
first.  Gary from MC Mania suggested the fluid reservoir wasn't elevated
high enough above the inlet to the master cylinder for proper fluid
delivery.  In simple terms the master cylinder was starved of fluid.

I bought the stand off from the Daytona and mounted my reservoir on it. It
raised the reservoir about 3/4" from it's factory installed position.  It
also took the kink out of the hose from the reservoir to the master cylinder.

Bottom line, the brake feel, travel and power have improved
tremendously.  I spent more that I needed to on the Daytona part.  This can
be done with a small piece of aluminum, stainless, etc.

Joe "Zac" Zaccaria