Horn Dawg Brake Resovior Mod

Joe Zaccaria,
I saw your bike at Mania and asked Jimmy who was infringing on my patent!
 Just kidding.  The brake resovior mod Motorcycle Mania told you about was my
idea.  I had them make me a bracket similar to the Daytona one.  Gary didn't
believe it would work, but Jimmy did it for me and as you have seen it works
pretty well.  I simply got the idea by comparing the ST and Daytona systems
and that was one of the few differences I decided to start with in changing.
 A simple solution that fixes the preoblem nicely.  I also use Valvoline
Synthetic Fluid,  Speed Bleeders with Teflon tape, and a Mity Vac to bleed
the brakes.  I haven't had the brakes go soft since.

Rick Paukert
TSRA Horn Dawg
HSTA South Texas State Director