Re: Horn Dawg Brake Reservoir Mod

>>Maybe we can get a talented member to machine a few, something nice
>>out of billet that maybe is notched top and bottom for the later
>>models that have the reservoir mounted in that notch on the bar??

Why certainly! I'd be happy to. I have some aluminum stock on hand, and a
Bridgeport milling machine, all tooled up and waiting for some work. (OK, I
admit the Bridgeport is my dad's, and at his house 10 miles away, but I
bought it for him so I get to use it anytime.)

This sounds like a sub-$10 item, depending upon complexity. Or $34.95 as a
complete "upgrade kit" (you know what that is: I throw the longer 5mm screw
in the bag too.  heh heh)

Just someone shoot me a drawing, and perhaps a photo of the installation.
I've had the same trouble with mine. Bleed it, and it works great, best
brakes in the business. After some rockin' & rollin', air finds it's way
back in from the reservoir. Anything I can do to help, I will. (That camera
mount is quite a bit more involved.)

Ken M.
2000 RS