Re: Dragon Rally

Graeme at 20:34 08/02/01 , you wrote:
>If any UK listers are coming along to this years Dragon Rally on Saturday,
>send me an e-mail direct, and perhaps we can meet up for a chin wag over a
>few beers.

Did you go ?

I was planning a ride into Snowdonia on Saturday but went up the A5 between
Llangollen and Corwen and found it interesting to go around the corner and
find half of your side of the road covered in frozen rail water. I
persevered up to Pentrefolas then turned off onto the A543 over the moors
to Denbigh.

How where the roads in Snowdonia ?

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK