Krista

	Thanks to anyone who sent a card or letter. I talked to Krista's mom
for thirty minutes Saturday morning. The family is overwhelmed with the
good wishes they have received from so many from so many locations. She
mentioned some of you and I knew it was from the list. Pam wanted me to
let me know that they appreciate everything and read the cards and where
their from often. You let them know that you care. You will be blessed
for your time and effort. I have several things in work so nothing
besides prayers and cards are needed at present. I'm delivering her a US
Women's National team signed soccer ball later this week from the World
Cup winning team. Krista came home late Friday night after five days of
intense chemo. She returns in ten days to see if this last ditch effort
has slowed or shrunk the tumor. Thanks.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"