RE: Washing your ST

Most interesting - I have had my indicators come off - but not at such an
opportune moment - mine came off when riding, so gone forever!!  And Triumph
don't supply lenses for them - you have to buy the whole indicator unit - at
?26 (approx $38), that's not cheap!  And then you get to fit the buggers -
not easy without taking the fairing off, I can tell you!

I have been using Motul 900 bike cleaner - suggested by the dealer.....  Has
anyone else had similar issues or have suggestions on what to use to clean
it safely?

Thanks,
Graeme