RE: Mushy ST Brakes

Everyone read this!  After getting my ST and putting around 2-3000k
on it noticed the brakes got mushy. So I pulled the calipers. What
did I find?? That one piston on both sides at least was hanging up.
It wasn't even pushing on the pad. So out of 4 pistons I had no
better than three working. On one caliper I remember that only two
were working!  After cleaning the brakes with brake clean and pumping
them so the pads touched and spread them a couple of times ( as
described) all was fine. Now maybe it's a combination of not enough
fluid getting where it should causing the pistons to temporally
seize.. Maybe also adding height to the reservoir would help to keep
it from happening at all.

Erik