New pup for the pack.

Well, yeppers, I did in fact pick up a 2000 Sprint RS over the weekend down
in "sunny" Southern California.  Gadzooks, the gearbox is miserable at the
moment.  Everything I've heard and read tells me it will get much better
after the Running In Oil is swapped out for the good stuff.  If it doesn't,
then Triumph will have a serious warranty issue on their hands, as well as a
podiatrist bill for treating the calluses on the top of my big toe!

On a hopefully less serious warranty issue: my left front turn signal is
stopped functioning at about 250 miles, and when I signal a left turn, both
the rear signal and the dash indicator flash rapidly.  I found nothing on
this in the manual, any help?

As part of the package, I did get the Explorer? boots (not the Goretex, but
one level down, and mucho less denaro) and the Triumph perforated classic
"jeans."  Either I'm very, very strange, or these perforated leathers do one
fine job of keeping a fellow warm!  Can anybody share their experience with
them?

Last item, any room in the pack for a "BikerDawg"?

John T. Sanford
'00 Sprint RS - Atomic Orange