Part for mushy brakes

I'm not a fluid power engineer, but I can make a face like one. As such, I
suggest:

I believe that the combination of fluid level, height of the brake
reservoir, kink in the connecting hose, and severe lean angles can all
combine to introduce a bit of air into the system. While I can say with all
confidence that I've never pulled in the lever while leaned into a turn,
I've had enough angle to scrape the sidestand pretty good. When you add that
angle to a fluid level that's down to the half-way mark or lower (owing to
the 12,000 miles on the pads), the slightly upward kink in the hose can trap
a few bubbles of air, much like the trap on a sink drain does.

Raising the level of fluid can help eliminate it, but the danger is in
having too much fluid back up into the reservoir upon replacing the brake
pads. The best solution then becomes a choice of raising the reservoir to
eliminate to kink in the hose, or shorten the hose. The latter is not
adviseable because that also changes the volume of available fluid, and may
put a restrictive bind in the hose. Ergo, raise the reservoir.

I will have those little extensions made within a fortnight. I would prefer
to get them (clear) anodized before I ship them out, that could add a few
days. Anodizing will prevent any corrosion or degradation of finish, and we
like spify shiny bikes, don't we? A small lot of less than 100 pcs will cost
more than you all might be willing to pay, however. I'll let you know how
much I'll have to charge for a good quality piece, before I go ahead.

 If you want anything (a logo?) engraved on them (remember, it's a very
small space however) I can do that too, as I have a marking laser available
to me.

Ken M.