RE: st-digest V2001 #93 or BikerDawg barks..

>Did the bulb quit working completely ? or only when the bike is hot ?
>
>- -Robert Reid

Bike hasn't had the opportunity to get hot.  The warmest its been when I've
ridden it is about 60 degrees, with the bike's temp spending almost all of
its time below 190!  Southern California riders are such wimps!!  When I was
down there, I saw a sum total of three other motorcycles on Saturday.  One
was blue, with a matching topbox, looked like it may have been a Sprint RS,
on Lambert in Brea.  Talk about fair weather riders...  Sorry, just had to
share that.

Thanks to everybody who responded.  I'll check the connection at the back of
the bulb.  If that's not it, then I'll have it taken care of when I take the
bike in for the 500 mile, which should be early next week.  (Only because I
won't get much riding this weekend.)

BTW, roughly how much should the 500 mile cost me?  Billable time, the Mobil
1, etc...

Grace and peace,

BikerDawg (If you saw the two wheeler's in my garage, you'd understand)