Re: 24000 mile service

<<
I am just about to hit 22,000 miles on my '00 ST, so I figured I would give
shout out to those who have already had their 24k service.

Was there anything unexpected at the service?

Has anyone had to replace their clutch yet?  if so at what mileage?

So far my ST has been as reliable as can be, no fuel sender problems, nada.
The
only part(s) I have replaced were the chain and sprocket(s) at the 18,000
mile
service.

I had mine done in Dec.  Nothing unusual, valves within spec, & clean bill
of health.  Had the front Race Tech'ed but haven't had a chance to ride it
since bringing it home.

I'm still on the original clutch, and brake pads front and rear.  The later
may be more a function of my riding style, your milage may very.  I haven't
noticed any problems with the clutch.  Lever adjustments were all that was
required at every other service, following the factory spec intervals.

Ditto on that.  Haven't had any real problems with my ride, and I'm planning
on keeping it for atleast another 24k.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen