Re: HeliBars

upon re-reading my note:

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Thomas Emberson wrote:

> Two thoughts, first IIRC that 13 hour trip was with the tall screen
> on, thus very little wind holding up you upper body.

I need to port a grammar checker to QNX :-)

> Secondly, hit a gym, sit up, crunches, back extensions, plus in my
> case loosing about 10 lbs in my mid section will do wonders.
>
> Part of the reason for my exercise program is so that I will be
> able to spend 18 hours on my 6, get a decent 6 hours of sleep, and
> I am as good as new. Couch potato Thom can't manage such a feet,
> but, in shape Thom can and has done so.

This reminds me of the summer before last when I was on my zx9r
and in pretty decent shape. I went on a few longer riding trips,
on in particular down by Fredericksburg. We started at about 8 am,
and at 4pm, most of the other people where saying "time to go home",
while I was yelling "lets do it again" (in reference to a particularly
amazing stretch of road). I was definitely in better shape than
the other 2 riders.

Which brings me to another point, for the rallies try to remember
to do a good pre-flight exam, on that particular trip, one of the
guys was down to cords on his rear by noon, and had to limp down
to San Antonio, pretty much screwed up his (and his two friends)
weekend as the weather on Sunday turned cold and wet.

T.

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664