rear hugger

   I have been thinking about putting one on my
lucifer orange RS.   Could you please post a pic of
the whole bike with it on it.  Also, how much did it
put you back?
   By he way, I have just been pretty much lurking for
the past week or so.  And wondered if anyone has taken
the name Dawgman.  I also raise show quailty
bullmastiffs and have been given the nickname by my
co-workers.  If you want to check out my bullmastiffs
my website is at www.members.tripod.com/thundermugs/
  It' not a sales pitch because I do not even have a
litter planned for 2001, I just thought you might like
to see my other passion.
Chris Brant
00 RS