Re: racetech

I had originally planned to do this same thing, but it was pointed out to me
that if it didn't do everything I wanted then the dealer would be hitting me
twice for the same labor when they dismantled the forks again to put in the
emulators.  So I had springs and emulators done at the same time.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

<<
Has everyone who has had fork work done done the full racetech upgrade with
emulators and springs  or has anyone just replaced springs??  I am a
congenitally cheap person and wonder if just springs would be enough.
thanks
 john conneely 99 black sprint early model  brakes work great