Re: New Apparel Line

Actually, that made me think of another line I saw while visiting
Mota.  The owner of the store showed me a pair of pants that she
got from an Australian manufacturer.  It had a cougar face on it.
Looked to be really nice stuff and she was intending to import it.
Now that she's going out of business that may not happen obviously!
Anyone know what line that is and if anyone imports it?

And yeah, Lisa, I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I think it's getting
better, for sure.  Just not fast enough for us impatient types! :-)

Kathy