Re: New Apparel Line

not to detract from erik's friends at Motorace (where are they?), but
for those of you in the new england area, _my_ friends at Moto Market
already carry the IXS line.  :-)

don't know about "full lineup", but some of the pricing is at their
site:  http://www.motomkt.com/

paul and susanne are half swiss, so they carry quite a bit of euro
stuff.  (they're also half woman, so they have women's stuff too. :-)
and since their store is half cafe, it's a good place to stop for a
capuccino and piece of cake while you browse.

paul