Re: East Coast Rallye

Hello ST/RS gurus,

Just a quick question from a fairly new RS owner.

I just added the Carbon Fiber pipe and K & N to my bike and had the ECM
re-mapped (re-tuned).  They put in the most aggressive mapping available
(they said) from what they also said was latest Triumph computer programs
available.  The tune number was "107".  I have a friend with a 2000 RS with
the same configuration and his dealer loaded tune "114" about 2 month's ago;
this was supposed to be the "middle" tune.

My question:  Does anyone out there know what the latest tunes available are
for the ST/RS; there should be 3 of them including the stock tune.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Randy in Scottsdale AZ (God's country; at least on this side of the Atlantic
and this time of year!)