Fiam horn

Just put a Fiam horn on my '99 ST, which I bought for about $12.99 from JC
Whitney. It is a very easy job-no plastic removal required. The horn can be
reached through the gap in front between the front mudguard and headlights.
The bracket comes off by loosening 2 small Torx  screws(T-30, I think, on my
Swiss-Army style Torx set), and the bracket comes off the horn stanchion by
removing i hex-head bolt. The Fiam has a stanchion just the same size as the
stock horn, with a hole in the right place, and the existing electrical
connections just pull off the old horn and push onto the new. No Hack-saw
work or drilling needed. The result? Very loud, in my garage. I got the
low-=pitched Fiam-they offer a high as well, and looking at the space, it
might be possible to install them both, attaching a pair of the supplied Fiam
connectors to the existing wires with a electrical T-connector, but don't
know if this would overload the circuit. Opinions? Dave Collins, San Diego

End of st-digest V2001 #99