Re: New Tigger

.  We're thinking about one (or two) as well,
>but I may be hard for us to justify having 2 STs and 2 Tigers in the
>Garage . . . .)

Lisa, here in Florida many people have boats. Alot of them are offshore
boats, rigged with radar
and all sorts of hi tech equipment. A few of my friends even have them and I
get to join them pretty much whenever I want.
My point is, it is very easy to get well over a 100k tied up in one of these
things! Not to mention all the tackle and we'll go thru $100 -150
in fuel in one day! Plus a few of them keep there boats in a slip. so there
is a monthly rental fee and then there is the
annual maintence and bottom jobs. You get the point.
$60-70 or even 80k for something you truely enjoy, together, in your case,
is really a small price to pay.

Think of Richard often, hope he's doing well. Can we expect you all @ the
Eastern Rallye?

Mark"Big Dawg"Hanke