No more TriumphCare!

Blake:
	Don't know where you've been, but Triumph has not offered the TriumphCare package for almost a year. We are all on our own when it comes to roadside assistance. 	I had a very bad time with Cross Country a bit over a year ago. I had a spark plug electrode break while on a ride in the middle of nowhere. They made a mess of things and I screamed bloody murder to Triumphand RAT here in the US and UK.
	There were others like me that made their feeling known to Triumph, and they were looking to find a better roadside assistance company to replace Cross Country. It didn't pan out and Triumph/RAT informed me that when my first year of ownership expired, so did my TriumphCare.
I don't miss them one bit!
Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST