1916 Triumph pics uploaded

I took the pics at an Edwardian Fair in Christchurch NZ. A fantastic
collection of old cars and a few old bikes as well, this my favorite for
obvious reasons.

I hope to post a ride story to the site soon about my trip "down under."
I  took a two week motorcycle tour, leaving Colorado in a snow storm
and arriving in the middle of summer in New Zealand. A true motorcyclist
paradise, good twisty roads with great scenery and little traffic.