Re: 1916 Triumph pics uploaded

 > I took the pics at an Edwardian Fair in Christchurch NZ. A fantastic
 > collection of old cars and a few old bikes as well, this my favorite for
 > obvious reasons.

it's certainly a beauty.  i hope you don't mind i forwarded the link
to the sidecar list, along with the joke about the early application
of carbon fiber for weight reduction.  :-)

 > I hope to post a ride story to the site soon about my trip "down under."
 > I  took a two week motorcycle tour, leaving Colorado in a snow storm
 > and arriving in the middle of summer in New Zealand. A true motorcyclist
 > paradise, good twisty roads with great scenery and little traffic.

i'll second that.  my wife and i took up riding in NZ over 10 years
ago now.  imagine california with none of the freeways and only 3 million
people, most of whom live in the few large cities.  paradise indeed.

paul