[ST] 10K (km) service

I'm just coming up to 10K kilometres so I'll be scheduling my second
required warranty service soon.

I realize that valve check/adjustment is not indicated until the 20K
service, but I also know that many have had this done sooner.

The mechanic at my dealer says that the Triumph mechanic school recommended
that the adjustment be done at 10K (so that's what he does, and he says he
usually finds that they need it).  He has quoted me 4 hours labour (plus
parts) for everything.  They charge $65/hr, so this works out to $260.

I called the other dealer here in town and they say they adhere to the
factory recommendations in the service manual, and will do the 10K service
for $216 (plus parts) -- so no valve check/adjust.

Ignoring my comfort level with service from one dealer vs the other, what
should I do -- wait till 20K for the valve check/adjust, or take advantage
of what appears to be a better deal that includes the valves?

Neil