Re: [ST] 10K (km) service

Neil Lindsey wrote:

> Ignoring my comfort level with service from one dealer vs the other, what
> should I do -- wait till 20K for the valve check/adjust, or take advantage
> of what appears to be a better deal that includes the valves?

Eric Sheley was keeping a list of the required valve adjustments that
listers were sending him. I took a quick look at the web site and didn't
see it posted there... maybe Eric will get a chance to summarize.

IIRC, however, most of the reports from folks doing the inspection early
indicated that adjustments usually weren't required.

Personally, I'm sticking to what the Owners Handbook recommends (12K miles).

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA