Re: [ST] New Daytona

 From the pics I don't much care for the styling either, but we aren't
the target market. Although many a time the pics don't do a new model
justice until ones see's it in the flesh. And frankly if it sells
I'll be happy. The more exposure Triumph gets the more bikes they
sell; the more $$ they have so that when it comes time for a new ST
maybe Triumph will give it some of the stuff it deserves.

Erik