Re: [ST] New daytona problem?

I will have to agree with most on the platinum color as the Daytona in
silver brought me over to Triumph.  I also must admit that like some who
have posted, I like the new style.  I personnally wish that the factory
would have kept the lights that are a signature Triumph look, but over all
the Daytona appears to be a solid package.  If it can keep up in the
Superbike races then yes the factory has done a good thing.  I look forward
to seeing it in person, though I won't get rid of my RS at this time for the
new Daytona.