Daytona

I really don't understand some people, Triumph have released what to me
(and others) is a great looking new bike and immediately the critics come
out of the woodwork. The TT 600 was slated because it looked dull and
boring so Triumph went to town on the Daytona and it gets slated for being
Japanese looking. It is a modern bike that follows the styling cues of
other modern bikes. I even saw it referred to as "a styling
abomination", I have never heard so much crap in all my life. I doesn't
seem to matter what Triumph do they can't get it right in the eyes of some.
When Ducati released the 916 nobody said it doesn't look like the old 888
so it isn't following the "family look". I think it is called evolution.
Ashley
'95 Speed Triple
'00 Spondon