[ST] What's makes up the 500 mile service?

Okay, it seems as though there's a fair range of cost with the 500 mile
service.  Frankly, the local dealer makes me kind of nervous, but I'm not
going to put another 300 miles on the bike to take it to another dealer on
this one.  (Major 6k & 12k service I probably will.)

Anyway, could somebody please provide me with a list of EXACTLY what Triumph
recommends for the service?  I'm going to compare the Triumph list with what
the dealer says they're going to do.  If there's a significant difference,
then I'm outta there, I'll change the oil myself!  Where in the States can I
mail order the necessary piecesparts for the change, i.e. filter, washer,
Mobil 1, etc...

I use the digest, but since I'm past 500 miles now, I'd like to get this
done as quick as possible, so if y'all could reply directly I'd appreciate
it.

Also, on a more somber note: how much does a right front turn signal go for?
Aye, dropped the beastie last night in my sloped driveway.  Turn signal,
slight scuffing on the lower edge of the fairing, torn jeans.  Guess I'll
get a garage door opener for the little (i.e. motorcycle) door...

Respectfully,

"BikerDawg"
'00 Atomic Orange RS